I am Meghan and I can't wait to get to know you. But until I do, here's a little more about me!
I started falling in love with photography in college when I was in a film class through our Parks and Rec department. I was able to shoot and develop my own photos which was an incredible learning experience. Fast forward to now and I am still passionate about photography. I love the chance to connect with you during your most important stages of life.
Ten things about me:
- I am married to an awesome graphic designer named Edward.
- We have two awesome daughters who mean the world to me.
- My full-time job is a therapist. It's fun, and hard, and keeps me busy.
- When I'm not working you will find me outside- hiking, cycling, and walking.
- I've lived in five different states: North Carolina, Kansas, Missouri, Texas, and Oregon.
- I've gone bungee jumping.
- We have a cat named Kevin.
- I want pet chickens really bad.
- I worked in a coffee shop for four years but struggle(d) to make good okay coffee at home.
- Nature is my inspiration.